What To Know for Your Cruise with Pontoon Saloon
Ready For Your Pontoon Cruise?
We want you to be as prepared as possible for a memorable experience on our pontoon. In order to do so, take a look at the checklist below!
Our cruises will run for 2-hours led by our Captain and Deckhand/Party Host. We depart and return to the same dock (unless noted otherwise). Once you are checked in at the dock our team will board each group and assist in getting your beverages into a cooler. Expect to be entertained with a mix of tunes, great skyline views, and a lively, bar atmosphere! Please keep in mind that all public cruises vary with different groups, so come aboard with a great attitude & your best dance moves and you’ll have the time of your life on the best party barge in Nashville.
- Arrive at your specified dock location 25 minutes prior to departure (all cruises leave on time, we do not wait if you are “almost there” due to tight dock schedule)
- Look for a Crew Member in Pontoon Saloon shirt to check in at the dock on the water
- Make sure each guest has their ID & electronic waiver signed
- Head to the bathroom before boarding (restroom on board but no #2’s allowed!)
- Please keep in mind that just like a bar, there isn’t a chair for every person on board – don’t worry you wont need them 10 minutes into the cruise
- Get ready to have a great time and meet new friends!
What To Bring
- 21+ IDs for each guest
- BYOB: Beer, Seltzers, Wine & Liquor (Buckets of beer/seltzers available for purchase if you run out — don’t bring more than you can drink and carry!)
- Mixers and additional water (ice, cups, coolers, & jug of water provided)
- Phone/good camera for photo opportunities
- A good attitude and your dance moves!
What Not To Bring
- Ice, Cups and Oversized Coolers (provided on cruise)
- Glass Beer Bottles (we do allow glass wine/ liquor bottles)
- Cigarettes/Cigars (e-cigarettes allowed)
- Catering or large food platters items, snacks only (public cruises)
- Too much alcohol – you won’t want to carry it around town and you cannot drink it on the docks.
GET IN TOUCH
"*" indicates required fields