Terms & Conditions
T&C’s are all agreed to upon booking a cruise with Pontoon Saloon.
- CONFIRMATION & AGE RESTRICTION. To confirm a booking, you must be authorized to make the booking. You must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age. By making the booking, you are confirming that all persons on the booking accept the Terms and that you will inform the other persons on the booking of the confirmation details and any other appropriate information. By making the booking you also become responsible for making all payments due under the booking. You will receive an email confirmation of your bookings. Pontoon Saloon will take full payment for Pontoon Saloon tickets booked through [website] and [phone].
- CONDUCT. Guests must have reservation names and all members in person to board the Pontoon Saloon, Guests will be subjected to a bag check prior to boarding the Pontoon Saloon, pursuant to mandate by the United States Coast Guard. Client and its guests or invitees: (i) shall not bring onto the Vessel any hazardous materials or substances, including but not limited to, fireworks, firearms, or other explosives; (ii) shall observe and comply with all policies, procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Pontoon Saloon and the general comfort and safety of the vessel and its passengers; (iii)shall not be under the influence of or possess any illegal intoxicant or controlled substance while on board the Vessel; and (iv) acknowledge and agree that they will not use or display any of Pontoon Saloon’s trademarks without the prior written consent of Pontoon Saloon.
- We reserve the right to deny boarding, service, and remove any individuals who exhibit over-intoxication. This will result in No refund. If you show up intoxicated you will not be allowed to board the vessel. No questions, no refunds.
- If we remove you from a cruise due to over-intoxication, lude, and inappropriate behavior, damage to the vessel, or lack of respect to the crew, customers, or the vessel we will fine your Credit Card up to $500 based on damages or $100 per incident.
- Everyone in my party is 21+ or has been authorized by Pontoon Saloon for boarding under the age of 21. Authorization requires in writing that someone in your group is under 21 AND is now allowed to show up intoxicated or consume alcohol.
- GUEST CANCELLATION. Under the terms of this Agreement, Pontoon Saloon is reserving its facilities for your use. In the event you cancel your reservation, Pontoon Saloon may experience monetary losses. Therefore, in the unlikely event, you should cancel or do not show up on-time per your cruise departure time (located in your confirmation email)(Private Cruise, Public Cruise, Bach Party Cruise or any event hosted onboard the Pontoon Saloon) your reservation / amount paid/ due is non-refundable unless authorized by our cancellation policy as follows:
- PUBLIC CRUISE: Full refund 14 days prior to cruise departure time. Cancellations within 14 days, no-shows, late for departure are 100% non-refundable, non-transferable. The 14+ day cancellation policy applies to any change in the guest count for a reservation. Public Cruises include Mimosa Cruise, Pontoon Party Cruise, & Sunset Party Cruise.
- LUXURY PRIVATE PARTY CRUISE: A 50% non-refundable deposit is applied to all reservations. In the event you cancel, you will receive 50% of the total refunded with written notice 30 days prior to your cruise date. No refund if canceled within 30 days of your cruise date, we do offer the option to change the date of your cruise within the current season, and no refund/transfer within 48 hours of departure time (a 20% change fee will be applied for Friday / Saturday & Holiday reservations). If you no-show for the cruise there is no refund or rescheduling options. Winter Policy: For cruises booked between November 17th to March 12th, we offer a flexible cancellation policy in case of inclement weather. You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full Credit on a Gift Card.
- BACH PARTY CRUISE: The policy is a full refund 30 days prior to cruise departure time less the non-refundable 10% booking fee (10% of the subtotal which includes the ticket and alcohol package). Cancellations within 30 days, no-shows, or late for departure are 100% non-refundable and non-transferable. The 30+ day cancellation policy applies to any change in the guest count for a reservation.All cancellation notices must be made in writing via email to receive refunds if prior to 14 days (Public & Private Cruise) 30-days (Bach Party Cruise) from the event.
- WEATHER REFUND POLICY. The Pontoon Saloon will only cancel in severe weather where crew and passengers are in danger. Continuous long-term severe flooding and lightning/thunder are typically going to cause cruises to cancel/delay. We operate cruises rain or shine! 3/4 of the vessel has a covered roof. If Pontoon Saloon cancels due to severe weather we provide a 50% refund or 100% Gift Card. Do not assume your cruise is canceled due to severe weather, we will notify you 60 minutes prior to the cruise if it is canceled. If you decide to not ride due to the weather we will NOT issue any refund or Gift Card. Pontoon Saloon reserves the right to delay cruise departure times within the day up to 30 minutes.
- CHANGE IN DOCKING. The parties agree that should the facility designated for use in this Agreement, in Pontoon Saloon’s sole opinion, be unsafe or inaccessible at the time of the Cruise, Pontoon Saloon shall have the right to change the docking facility to another docking facility in close proximity to the designated docking facility and such change shall not be considered a breach of this Agreement. Pontoon Saloon Does not offer refunds, funds, or credits in the event we change docking location.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Any Force Majeure event (defined as any event beyond the reasonable control of either party) will excuse the affected party from its obligations under this Agreement so long as the event and its effects continue. Neither party will be deemed in default of this Agreement to the extent that performance of the party’s obligations is made illegal or impossible by reason of a Force Majeure event, provided that the affected party shall give the other party written notice of the Force Majeure event promptly and shall use its best efforts to confirm to perform its obligations hereunder in spite of such event.
- CONTRACTUAL LIABILITY. Performance of this Agreement is contingent upon the ability of Pontoon Saloon management to complete the same and is subject to labor troubles, disputes or strikes, accidents, government (federal, state, or municipal) requisitions, restrictions upon travel, transportation or supplies, and other causes whether enumerated herein or not, beyond the control of management in preventing or interfering with performance. In no event shall Pontoon Saloon be liable for the loss of profit or for other similar or dissimilar collateral or consequential damages whether based on breach of contract, warranty, or otherwis
- MUTUAL INDEMNIFICATION. Pontoon Saloon and you as the guest agree to indemnify and hold each other and the other’s officers, directors, agent and employees harmless against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to the other’s performance under this Agreement.
- BOAT DAMAGE PROTECTION. Each guest is responsible for their actions, any negligence that results in an improper use of the toilet or facilities will result in a fine of $100 per incident or up to $500 based on damages/cleanup.
- BOAT DELAYS. If the Pontoon Saloon is delayed we will notify all guests ahead of time. If for some reason, guests are late for public cruises we will wait up to 5 minutes post departure time for you to arrive. Private cruises have a two-hour window from cruise departure time and all cruises return at the scheduled return time. Boarding the vessel begins within 15 minutes of the scheduled departure time.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS. All guests are regulated by state and federal laws including those of the USCG and the Pontoon Saloon. No smoking onboard, no jumping overboard.
- LOST AND FOUND. Pontoon Saloon is not responsible for damages or loss of any merchandise or articles left on the vessel before, during, or after your event(s). We do, however, maintain a Lost and Found Department in the event items are located.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Tennessee substantive and procedural law shall govern all aspects of this Agreement, without regard to its conflict-of-law principles. Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of state and federal courts located in Nashville, Tennessee. The prevailing party in any such dispute shall recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs from the losing party, including any fees or costs arising from an appeal.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Pontoon Saloon is not liable for actions before, during, or after your cruise.
- WAIVER, SEVERABILITY, ENTIRE AGREEMENT. No waiver of any rights under this Agreement will constitute a waiver of that or any other right under this Agreement in the future unless otherwise stated in writing. If any provision of this Agreement is ruled invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from this Agreement so that the remaining provisions are unaffected. This Agreement expresses the complete agreement between the parties regarding its subject matter and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, or understandings regarding the subject matter hereof.
- Credit Card Charges. Purchaser online, or over the phone is responsible for all credit card charges from Pontoon Saloon. If you think there are charges that do not apply to you please email: email@example.com with proof that these are not your charges. We will work through the credit card companies to issue a refund if so. Otherwise you are responsible for all charges based on the cancellation and refund policy established above and prior to checking out. You agree to pay the full amount and receive no refund if you do not show up for your cruise or try to cancel within the cancelation policy.